Thursday 21 March 2013

whats this all about

After a few failed attempts at writing a blog in the past with new vigor I have  decided to attempt another one

I hope to show you how little me can  become more self reliant , more prepared and get ready for whatever holds for me / us in the future along with a few laughs and smiles along the way . I also hope to highlight other blogs . resources , websites and  write reviews  ( well that's the aim anyways )


apologies in advance for any bad spelling do I care - not really if spell check cant detect it then I think its fine


feel free to let me know what you think or if you have a link or want somthing highlighted ether via here or my website prepperlinks.net then please get in touch


so until the next post keep safe and keep smiling


JT

No comments:

Post a Comment